Capital One or Discover Credit Cards?
The minimum payments to be made on Capital One and Discover credit cards ultimately differ. Capital One currently limits minimum payments due on their credit cards to $15 but Discover charges $25 more. This makes Capital One a better lender in my opinion as it supports frugality mostly enjoyed by consumers looking to save money yearly. If you had to apply for either a Discover or Capital One credit card, which company would you go for and why?
- Using Your Discover Card for Purchasing Goods and Issuing Minimum Payments
- Discover Card and American Express Credit Cards During October to November
- About Credit Scores and Capital
- Applying for a Personal Loan Via Capital One Bank
- Many Credit Cards Can Be Dangerous